Main Article Content
Psoriasis, Drug effectiveness, Time to response, Biologics, Patient-reported quality of life, Moderate-to-severe psoriasis
2. Lebwohl M, Strober B, Menter A, et al. Phase 3 studies comparing brodalumab with ustekinumab in psoriasis. New England Journal of Medicine. 2015;373(14):1318-1328.
3. Blauvelt A, Papp KA, Lebwohl MG, et al. Rapid onset of action in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis treated with brodalumab: a pooled analysis of data from two phase 3 randomized clinical trials (AMAGINE-2 and AMAGINE-3). Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2017;77(2):372-374.
4. Gordon KB, Kimball AB, Chau D, et al. Impact of brodalumab treatment on psoriasis symptoms and health‐related quality of life: use of a novel patient‐reported outcome measure, the Psoriasis Symptom Inventory. British Journal of Dermatology. 2014;170(3):705-715.
5. Wu JJ. Contemporary management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. The American Journal of Managed Care. 2017;23(21 Suppl):S403-S416.
6. Egeberg A, Andersen YMF, Halling‐Overgaard AS, et al. Systematic review on rapidity of onset of action for interleukin‐17 and interleukin‐23 inhibitors for psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2020; 34(1):39-46.
7. Blauvelt et al. Slides presented at: Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology; March 3-7, 2017; Orlando, FL.
8. Gottlieb AB, Gordon K, Hsu S, et al. Improvement in itch and other psoriasis symptoms with brodalumab in phase 3 randomized controlled trials. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2018;32(8):1305-1313.