Main Article Content
Melanoma, BRAF inhibitor, MEK inhibitor, Adjuvant Therapy, Survival Time
Abstract not available.
2. Weber JS, et al. ESMO 2019 [abstract 1310O].
3. Eggermont AM, et al. ASCO 2020 [abstract 10000].
4. A'Hern RP. J Clin Oncol. 2016;34(28):3474-3476.
5. Kim DH, et al. JAMA Cardiol. 2017;2(11):1179-1180.
6. Pak K, et al. JAMA Oncol. 2017;3(12):1692-1696.
7. Uno H, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2014;32(22):2380-2385.
8. Othus M, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(14):3731-3736.
9. Huang L, et al. Cancer. 2008;112(10):2289-2300.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY): lets others distribute and copy the article, to create extracts, abstracts, and other revised versions, adaptations or derivative works of or from an article (such as a translation), to include in a collective work (such as an anthology), to text or data mine the article, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author(s), do not represent the author as endorsing their adaptation of the article, and do not modify the article in such a way as to damage the author's honor or reputation.
Authors retain copyright in their work and license the publisher to publish the content. The publisher is the National Society for Cutaneous Medicine, with production and publishing support provided by OJS, Open Journal Systems,see https://pkp.sfu.
Prior to January 2022, authors transferred copyright to the National Society for Cutaneous Medicine. However, all articles are freely available to anyone in the world. There are no subscription fees, page charges, or article processing charges.